Meeting Magical People...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi there,
One of the things I love doing is meeting magical people, so I had this idea about not just meeting them but interviewing them and recording the interview so I could make it available to anyone who would love to listen in.
So I asked my Internet Genie Damien Senn to sprinkle his magic and show me a website making these recordings available in a simple format. And of course anyone knowing Damien will tell you that he is truly a genie and a genius.
So in no time whatsoever a new webpage was created making available 5 magical recordings with some cutting edge presenters and trainers in the fields of personal development, wealth creation and spiritual awakening.
Presenters include: Davide de Angelis on Creating Freedom; Kate Warren on The Wealthy Mind; Jo Ward on Wealth Dynamics; JC Mac on How to Lose Your Mind and Be Happy; and Judie Piatkus on Secrets of a Successful Entrepreneur.
Please note that I am regularly interviewing people and updating this site. I will keep you informed.
So you can download any or all of the 5 FREE recordings currently available (each recording averages around 45 minutes) and I trust you will enjoy at your leisure. To download just go to Magical People
Blessings
Steve Nobel
http://www.stevenobel.com/
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home